Weight Tracker

Monday, August 20, 2012

Weekend bad food choices....lets start the new week FRESH!

Reflecting on my eating this weekend.  It was not good.  I tried to pack some stuff to take up north to scrimmage but we got seperated from our cooler and I ended up having a frozen lemonade(300 calories-oh holy crap) and a handful of reeses pieces---OMG candy? Really?  Then had mexican food for lunch...yikes...I tried the posale soup which is my favorite so I was not too bad.

My hubby was gone all weekend after scrimmage helping his grandparents with the hospital and such.   Johnny and I went and got new Nike's...I wanted to try some brooks but they are just too spendy.  I did get a really nice pair of Nikes at kohls and I had a 20% off coupon so that was great!  They are bright pink...must get you a pic
Johnny got himself a pair of tie tennis shoes(normally they are velcro so he can do it himself...but really at 5 he should know how to tie shoes)  I signed him up for basketball basics and tennis again so these will be great for that!

Then Johnny and I went to the pool...yes I burned but in a calico way...you can see where the sunblocked kinda worked...sheesh I look weird all blotchy...I used some spray on sunblock but should have rubbed it in.

So its a new week.  I am back to packing my lunch and setting myself up with better food choices...lets hope it works.

8 comments:

Laura Belle said...

Um, at least you got exercise! My work outs consisted of couch laying and getting up to pee out all the beer I drank. *sigh*

Run, Chelle, Run! said...

It's a new week and new chance to make good choices, though it sounds like you didn't do THAT bad. :)

And yay for new shoes!!!

MandaPanda said...

My youngest is working on the tying shoes thing too. I MUCH prefer this as velcro is hard to find in a decent tennis shoe but it's a lot harder. LOL.


Better choices this week for both of us!

Cheri said...

I laughed out loud at your "calico burn" I can so relate! Then I have a calico tan for months afterwards. :-)

I'm sure you will do better with food this week! xo

RockBand Barbie said...

The weekends are my weakness too...poor choices and not enough water. But at least I get enough rest then :)

Rhonda said...

Great job packing your lunch! I try to do that as often as possible. :)

DiZneDiVa said...

Planning your meals is a huge key to success... It takes all the why not out of the equation.

Beth said...

I've had my experiences with the calico burn, not fun, but very funny!