Weight Tracker

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

I was at the Country Club dawrling.....

Weigh in Last Week 229
Weign in this Week 226


YAY!!!! I lost 3lbs...I know to some that is not much for 2 weeks but I love it and will take it.  Today I go in for a fill.  And I plan on voicing that I want .75 - .50  I don't want a whole cc.  Hopefully this will start to curb my appetite.  I have been eating 1500-2000 calories but I have been working out like a maniac.  I did more running yesterday  upped it to 4.1 for 20min and the other 40min was at 3.6-3.7 at 2.0 incline

Got new tires for the golf cart...hubby got batteries...now I need to upholster it.

This weekend we are going to Payson to watch ASU football scrimmage game....should be cooler(MAJOR PLUS THERE) and fun thing with our friends.

Last night after we picked up johnny from school his best buddies mom said we should take them to the pool so I said sure but when we got the community center the pool was closed for a swim meet.  She told us to follow her to her country club and we can swim there and I can workout.  I said ok so we followed her (across the street into the country club) boy oh boy was it nice...guess this is how the other half lives! Ha!

The locker room was so posh..couches, tv's eucalyptus steam room, massage room...then the pool had a guy playing steel drums, covered cabanas and cushy recliners..a grill with a guy making hamburgers and hot dogs...old ladies in part of the pool doing pool aerobics...just lovely.  I went to the gym...not a sole in there!  Holy cow usually I have to get early to get the good machines...not here  all the machines have tv's and towels and bottled water by them---crazy nice.

So tomorrow its back to the local gym but it was a nice visit!

10 comments:

No name said...

YAY! Way to go on the three pounds! That's EXCELLENT! Also yay on getting to see the "other half." That's hilarious! Did you go into the steam room? :)

Jen said...

oooh, fancy pants..

That's awesome on the 3 lb loss!! After your email to the BOOBs challengers yesterday, I wanted to say that I would have been scared to be your scale this morning if there was no loss!! :)

Harmony said...

Three pounds is great work.

That description makes me want to find a country club STAT.

Cheri said...

Lol about the country club!!

Jules said...

I want to find a country club! Awesome job on the 3 lb loss! Glad you're going to be more vocal at your next apt too :) good girl!

zbayardo said...

nice digs that country club place!

RockBand Barbie said...

woot, woot on your 3 pound loss!!

Leigh said...

Congrats on the loss!!!!!

DiZneDiVa said...

Congrats on the loss!!! and the poshy
Country Club!

Rhonda said...

Totally jealous of your country club experience. That sounds fancy as heck.

Enjoy your weekend, hon!