Weight Tracker

Monday, August 6, 2012

NSV and Accountability Weekend!

So accountabillity first!
1.)  My eating was great all weekend.  I kept it within reason...no splurges.
2.)  I did not work out on Saturday... I just couldn't do it.  I was busy all day and tired.
3.)  I worked out like a champ on Sunday!

So I am pretty stoked for weigh in this Wednesday.  I am on track and should bring in a loss.

Now on to some GREAT NSV's  I just felt thin this weekend.  I don't know what it was, maybe the clothes I wore but I felt good.  I felt like I could sit comfortably in all chairs...(I taught sunday school and had no problem getting in and out of the preschool chairs)  My clothes were all comfortable and loose.  In fact, I wore a shirt I bought on my honeymoon 8 years ago...felt awesome(I had to rewash it because of the dust on it, yes the dust...from sitting in my closet).

Even styling my hair seems simpler.  It doesn't seem to take me as long to make my face look thinner...which is how I try to style my hair...it just seemed easier!

I also think I will do the NEON Splash run in October with my other fellow AZ banders..that is if I don't chicken out..but I think that would be a good one for me to do and strive for.

I cleaned out closet again and moved stuff from my thinner girl closet, not much left in there.  I may soon have to start buying clothes...and guess what...that has me excited.

I love this weight, this is now a fun journey.  I am starting to lose weight where I notice it often and that is great.   I am not sure but it seems that leaving the 230's and that loss of close to 40 lbs is what is doing it.

17 comments:

Momee3021 said...

IM SOOOO PROUD OF YOU!!!!!! Yes the weekend and exercising were great but the way you FEEL tops the cake. You go neon race your little heart out. Im so happy for you. I said it in my last blog the numbers really are still attached but when the cloths are loose thats such a great feeling. You've done awesome and Im right along with you. I hear theres great shopping in Chicago - bring extra spending $$$$. Yeah have a great week and lets hope to kick butt on Wednesday!!!!

Leigh said...

LOVE shopping for smaller clothes. But it gets expensive. I stick to the thrift stores. Can't wait till I fit in the same smaller size FOREVER! Great job on the weekend:)

No name said...

Yay! What a great weekend! That inside feeling is what makes it all worth it. No matter what the scale says on Wednesday, you know you did great!

Sara said...

Yeah for you! I can't wait till I can start noticing some changes.

Azmomo2andcounting said...

Yay!!

MandaPanda said...

Fantastic NSV's!! Love the positivity I'm hearing here!

Jules said...

yayyy! So excited to read about such a positive weekend! Great job! I love that you're feeling great and excited about this journey! it's so awesome to be feeling that way, such an awesome motivation to keep you going in the right direction! woo hoo!! The neon splash race sounds fun, what is that exactly?

Kristin said...

NSV's are the most amazing things. they can just keep us so motivated!

I am thrilled you are doing well, and your mindset is the best!

Hugs roomie, cannot wait to see you in Chicago!

Rhonda said...

Awesome job this weekend! :) I say running around all day is a workout! lol

Lap Band Gal said...

Wow! Well done with that weekend! :)

Beth said...

Needing to shop for new clothes is a great problem to have! Glad you are feeling so great!

RockBand Barbie said...

Woot woot! You are the bomb dot com :) I think I need to do a closet purge again. I haven't done one since March and I noticed as I picking out my clothes for today that about the stuff in there is too big now.

zbayardo said...

awesome job! wonderful for you and those great NSV's!

Sarah said...

This is awesome! And it makes me smile! Rock on!

Sarah
www.thinfluenced.com

DiZneDiVa said...

Great NSVs... Good for you staying on plan!

Cheri said...

What great NSVs! I can relate to the tiny chair situation, lol! :-) That must have felt awesome!

Amy said...

you may not weenie out! we will not let you :) *hugs* LOVED the NSVs!!