Weight Tracker

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Fill Day!

So I am literally busting at the seems in excitement for weigh in day tomorrow.  I peaked again..cause I am having another "I feel skinny day" and wowser this is going to be a great week for me.

Last night at the gym I was feeling a little tired so I was not going to run..but you know what I walked for 30minutes and then decided to just let go and I ran for 20minutes and it was a feel great workout..left with a bounce in my step.  I can't believe how energetic I am today(although it could be because Johnny slept all night so I got uninterrupted sleep..haven't had that in awhile)

I get a fill today and I think after talking to MandaPanda that I will ask for just .25  I feel really close to the green zone.  Still consuming more calories than I would like some days, and I don't want to struggle as much as I do in the evening.  I know this next fill will probably eliminate being able to have my yogurt and granola in the am but I am ok with just a shake.  Kinda hard to think that I will reach green zone with 4.8 in my band but I guess if that is what works right now.... that is why I should quit comparing my band size with others!

I seriously need new underwear.  When running last night I ended up with a thong and they are not thong panties......I still have my size 10 underwear and they are so granny panties.  I need to go buy some because I am getting some serious chaffing going on.  Currently I have the rash under my boobs from my bra---have had that all month.  And now I am getting rash under butt and between legs...so much loose skin I really need to keep everything tight.  Hubby thinks I need some underarmour under things...he may be right.  I can really see how all this loose skin is hard to keep dry and rash free...especially with my running.  It does scare me to wonder how bad it will be in another 30lb loss--yikes!

14 comments:

Run, Chelle, Run! said...

Ahahahha! For some reason going to smaller underwear was a HUGE thing for me. I kept buying smaller clothes but not smaller underwear, and I would get the worst wedgies while running. Too funny!

Tina@The BanditGirl said...

Good luck on the chafing...I think LBG posted some stuff about her undergarments/shape wear that helped. You are rocking this thing and I can't wait to celebrate your weigh in!!!

Sarah G said...

Yay for fills & smaller undies! Get some Bodyglide, girl!

MandaPanda said...

I hope this fill goes well for you. Way to kick butt at the gym!

Cheri said...

Hope the fill goes well!!

Beth Ann said...

Way to fight through and get in a good work out. That is tough and you did it!! Hee hee on the undies. I feel ya!

Beth Ann said...

Way to fight through and get in a good work out. That is tough and you did it!! Hee hee on the undies. I feel ya!

Elizabeth said...

With ya on the underwear situation!! Nice job on the run!!

RockBand Barbie said...

Go get ya some sexy drawers. But don;t throw your old ones away...keep at least one pair so can compare them to your new ones :)

adorkbl said...

Nice job on the run. Woot! And I agree with Rockband... keep at least one pair of th eundies for comparison. ;)

.25cc is a great plan. Small nudges made a huge difference for me when I was close to the green zone.

JD said...

Yay!!!I am so proud of you!! Can't wait to hear your weigh in tomorrow!!! xo

The Re-up said...

Good for you!!

Leigh said...

The underwear is a good call, but I also like compression garments (shorts, capris, leggings). They keep everything in place and make loose skin appear tight! They also feel amazing when you run:)

Rhonda said...

I hope you got some new unders! I think it's weird for almost all of us... I didn't buy any new ones for almost 50 lbs. And I haven't bought any new ones since then. Oops!