Weight Tracker

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

I will not throw tantrum...I will not throw tantrum

Last week weight 226
This week weight 226

NO LOSS

WTH people.  I hate my scale and dang it mad at my body too.  ARGG

So last night at the gym  I was tired.  I was only able to run 20 min and walk 45(uphill carrying my grandma--I jest) My legs just felt like logs.  Not sure how long it is going to take to do this running thing because my body sure tires out easily.

It rained cats and dogs last night...in fact some items are missing from the yard...I am going to have to inquire the neighbors if it blew into there yard.

Food has been actually pretty good..calories are about 1350-1500 which I know is higher than 1200 where I would like to be but the exercise does make me hungrier and I am not sure if it is the fact that I need another fill or what(scheduled one for next week)

Today I have to sort thru some medical bills and see why my insurance is not paying all of it...I hate doing that but I am trying not to stress because 9 out of 10 times the doctor submitted it to insurance wrong and once I step in and work as middle man it all works out.  But I have a $4500 anesthesia bill for April and one fill where the insurance is reviewing it another fill where the insurance paid $790 and they say I may owe $1100...now that seem a tich high for a fill ($2000?) but we will see.

Thats it for now...hopefully tomorrows post is more upbeat

7 comments:

Jen said...

DO NOT THROW A TANTRUM!! STEP AWAY FROM THE SCALE..
You'll be moving back down in no time..
I think this weather is really f'd up and screwing with my body.. I'm so tired all the time now and the drive to work out is waning big time!

No name said...

You can throw a tantrum if you want, but make it a quick one. Don't worry about the scale, just keep doing what you're doing! You never know, one good day and you could be down a lb or 2 overnight. It's crazy how our bodies work to mess with us!

MandaPanda said...

Throw a tantrum. Kick, scream and throw things if you have too - you'll probably burn quite a few calories that way. DO NOT USE THIS AS AN EXCUSE. I'm terrible about this. A stall or gain sends me into an "eff it" frenzy. Keep making good choices, eat right...get your work out in. THE SCALE WILL MOVE! ((HUGS))

RockBand Barbie said...

Sometimes I throw a samll tantrum with my scale. I for sure use a lot of profanity towards it. I say go ahead and throw a tantrum if it makes you feel better :)

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

I say tantrums are good for the soul. I try to throw at least 2 daily. Or shank someone. That works too. xoxo

Cheri said...

This is the shankiest group of women I ever did see! (I think I like it...lol) I'm sorry Jenn. But I only care because YOU care! You know why I don't care? Because I know you are eating great and exercising great, and I am SO PROUD OF YOU! You "ONLY" ran 20 minutes. Gurl...I wish I could only run 20 minutes....my little Wii Mii pants along for 5 or so and I'm dying! Keep up the great work, you WILL GET THERE!!!

And I'm sorry about the insurance weirdness. Fingers and toes crossed it will all sort out fast and easy, sounds like it's another dumb glitch, but its annoying!

Beth said...

Dealing with insurance and hospital bills suck! Stay on track and you'll be going down again!