Weight Tracker

Sunday, August 19, 2012

A.S.U. Scrimmage in the Mountains!

So I don't normally post on the weekend but just happened to be missing you guys so I got on to check up on blogs and thought I would post a quick one!

So we went up to Payson for the ASU scrimmage game yesterday...it was a great day but it turned out a little warmer than I thought!  It was beautiful but we had to walk 1/2 mile up hill after we parked and then 1 mile down to the field...luckily my hubby carried Johnny cause he got tired(that would not have happened if I had to carry him...I mean he is 60lbs)  but getting there was a little work...leaving and walking 1 mile uphill about killed me and I have been walking uphill at the gym....this morning my calves are on fire.



Got a great pic with Sparky!


and I thought this was cute...I carry the camera so there were no photos with Johnny and I...I need to change that because I wish I had one...I thought I looked cute in my new tshirt

Then later that night my hubbys grandpa had to go to ER and hubby spent all night there with them and is headed back again today.  When you are 90 something everything starts to fall apart!  Hope you are having a great weekend!

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

Sounds like a fun day! Hope your hubby's grandpa pulls through okay. :(

Kelli said...

What a blast! I love Payson but usually it is cooler up there. We have had weird weather lately. Hope g'pa gets better soon..

MandaPanda said...

Cute pic! I hope grandpa hangs in there. My grandmother is 91 but I'm convinced she's going to outlive us all.