Weight Tracker

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Lost a follower....dang it!

Guess my ramblings were to boring for some--

So I went in and got my slight unfil.  He took out 1cc which brought me down to 3.8cc  I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER and then he weighed me and I had lost 4lbs from the day before...hello water weight.  Not counting it because I did not drink most of the day yesterday..unfill was not until afternoon.  We both agreed that 2cc at fill time was too much.  I swell a lot after fills so my fills need to remain smaller.  Then he told me to quit the light muscle milk--too much fat.  He did approve of my premier shakes, which is what I have been using mainly but I am still using up my muscle milk(I had bought a big jug of it at costco)..  Get such a different perspective with another doctor.

Hit the gym last night----almost didn't but got a nice reminder from MandaPanda!

Had some awesome potato and mushroom soup last night(pureed) and it was fabulous..might have to go to AJ's and get some more today.

I am wearing some pants I haven't worn in over 10 years---feels great!  Still pretty jacked to be in the 220's
onderland seems to be getting closer and closer---dare I dream?  wow...got goosebumps just thinking about it.

Last day of summer camp for Johnny..he is bummed.  A lot of his new friends are not going to his school and he is seriously bummed about it.  Hopefully he makes some new ones this year at school.

We had a wicked storm up here in Anthem a couple days ago so we spent last night cutting down the trees that fell over--we were spared but out neighbors big 20ft tree fell over and onto our fence.  We helped him cut it down and place it by the curb...sucks though because the tree offered awesome shade...not sure what we are going to do now may need to plant our own tree there.

Glad its almost the weekend but a little scared too..I do great during the week but weekends are tough for me food wise and exercise wise...going to try harder because I am loving the weight loss right now.

And guess what....I am nearing my 6 month mark on my surgery.  Can't believe it is almost here...august 16th will be the day and I am hoping I will be close to the 50lb mark by then who knows though.  I really would like to hit 100lbs on my surgiversary and it does seem doable.   Met with my nutrionist last night and he reminded me that since the end of May I have lost 27lbs which is my most weight lost and that was pretty much after my port revision and when I started to get fills so hopefully that weight will keep coming off.

14 comments:

speck said...

Heck I'm so computer illiterate I probably wouldn't know if someone unfollowed me. lol I just want to figure out if I'm following everyone back!

Congrats on the weight loss. Sounds like you are doing great.

Sandra

Sarah said...

I lost one and then she came back with a new improved image/site/name/something.

Well done for your gym efforts.

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

I lost one too I think...someone may have just deleted their blog so try not to take it personally! xoxo

adorkbl said...

Ditto on the lost follower. She changed over to a new blog, and re-followed.

You are doing awesome! Way to rock it out. I would be so excited to be so close to ONEDERLAND! WOOT!

As for the weekend... I can get kinda glummy over the weekend too. Lets make a pact. I plan on hitting the gym Saturday morning and running sunday. Make a plan... and it will be harder to back out. What is your plan? ;)

Jen said...

Girl, you are killing it!! Glad you got the unfill and are feeling better!!!

I can't tell you how many followers I've lost over the course of the last couple of years.. eh, their loss! they won't get to keep getting to know the fabulous you!!

No name said...

You're doing great! The fills can be such a tricky thing to figure out, but it seems like your dr is really willing to work with you on it.

Jules said...

You are doing awesome! So proud of you! I know that it's an amazing feeling to fit into jeans that you haven't worn in 10 years!! Woo hoo girl!!

Jazzing up Jackie said...

You're doing so great! You can totally be close to 50 lbs by the 6 month mark. I need to get some of your motivation and get my butt working out.

DiZneDiVa said...

People unfollow me all the time, it's no biggie... I find your posts informative and amusing.

Cheri said...

Wow...I thought I was too small potatoes to be so infamously famous. :-) Yes, I changed my blog name, and didn't want to announce it on my old blog, but I gmailed the 15 followers I had - check your gmail! :-) (Unless it didn't work or I did it wrong - I clicked the person's picture, then it said I could send them a message..? Which I did..) I would love to have you "back"!! Sorry it took me a couple days to get things all up and running with re-adding links. I'm not saying that in a flip way, I am honestly sorry if it made you feel bad at all!! A couple of the other people who commented here are people who were "followers" who I also gmailed...but haven't found there way over either lol so they may think I also "dumped" them... I just made the mistake of telling real life friends about the blog and then regretting it....plus I hated my old blog name anyway. So I wanted to start in a new location - thus the delete and re-add. xoxoxoxoxo cyber love coming acha!!!!! You are not "too boring!!!!!!!"

MandaPanda said...

I'm glad the unfill gave you some relief. I lose followers left and right. No skin off our noses, eh? :)

RockBand Barbie said...

Onederland will be here before ya know it! I wish I would either lose or gain or a follower...I am at an od number...and I hate odd numbers. But don't unfollow just because I said that :)

Kelli said...

You are doing so well!!

Rhonda said...

Wow, 6 months! Exciting times ahead! :D