Weight Tracker

Monday, August 27, 2012

AZ Blogger meetup!

So I missed my Friday post.....took the day off of work and turned out to have a great day.

I worked out in the AM on Friday and Saturday in order to get my exercise in for the day and I forgot how much I enjoy working out in the morning...more energy...done with it....only 1 shower for the day.  I ran my butt off and had the best times because I was energized.

We had family in from out of town Fri-Sun...I was amazed how tight I got..totally must have been stressed.  Sunday, I opened back up so I really do know it was stress.

Met some fellow bloggers on Sunday and we chatted for over 2 hours...I think the waitress wanted to throw us out.  We literally gabbed, giggled and told stories it was WONDERFUL.  If you haven't already seen the pics I will show below

Me, MandaPanda, Elizabeth


All of us!

Kelli, Amy, Jen

We had a blast.  Amy brought some things for us to try --granola bars---her Kale chips and even had some Whey Protein...that was such a tiny purse carrying all those items!

I then had to call a halt so that I could rush home to work out and shower before another dinner party I had at 5:30pm
But I got my exercise in all week 7 days of cardio and heartrate at almost 80% of max  so I did peak at the scale(whore that I am) and saw a significant loss...so I am jacked to weigh in on Wednesday this week!

8 comments:

MandaPanda said...

It was so great hanging out again! Kudos for getting all your workouts in. You're amazing!

No name said...

Like I said elsewhere - so jealous you guys got to hang out!!!

Can't wait to hear about your BIG LOSS! on Wednesday!

Tina@The BanditGirl said...

it is amazing how "energetic" your posts are sounding...you really are making a change! Way to go!

Beth Ann said...

You all are adorable!!!

adorkbl said...

Awesome job on the workouts!!! Woot! And y'all are so cute. ;)

speck said...

I can't believe y'all live that close to get together! Jealous I am! What a great support system.

I'll be able to hang out with you in Chicago next month! :)

Rhonda said...

Can't wait to see what the scale says today! (When I catch back up. lol)

You all are so lucky have each other around... me and the Texas BOOBs have meet ups like that a few times a year and it's awesome! So great to have a support system in the area and in blogland. :)

Laura Belle said...

How awesome! And Fun! you girls look so cute!

And look at you all Mrs. Badass Exerciser Lady!!! Way to go!