Weight Tracker

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Exercise Demon struck!

I did not want to work out yesterday...I was being all mopey on the weight loss (or lack of) thing and it was cloudy going to rain..I just wanted to pop some popcorn(major slider) and watch a movie...but as I was sitting there suppressing the guilt...because I did feel guilty and hubby and johnny asked me when I was going to leave I told hubby I was tired and didn't want to.  He didn't say anything except he was tired too.  Then I decided to text MandaPanda...because I was hoping she would say --- go ahead you could use a rest.  BUT NO she told me I was discouraged....GO TO GYM.   She was right.  Then she said "but its days like this that will make you feel extra proud that you did it"  Again---dang her for being right.  So I thought...well I will go change..which I did and drug myself to the gym.  Once I got going...I felt good...those running endorphins kicked in and I left feeling PROUD of myself.  It was one of my toughest days in months to get me to the gym.  I sent her a pic when I was done just to prove I went---now I don't post sweaty pics...but I am proud of this sweat.



So its another day and I am hoping to make good choices again today.

I am especially proud of my booblet roomie Sophie who was highest loser this week in the BOOBS challenge at 4.2lbs  WAY TO GO!  She has been struggling with issues that make it painful for her to exercise  yet she pulled an amazing number!

17 comments:

Jen said...

Good for you for going even when you didn't want to!! You are quickly becoming my exercise hero!!

No name said...

Good job! It's so easy to just "take a rest" but it's all about powering through that. I'm proud of you!!!

Mari said...

Well done for going!!! x

Tina@The BanditGirl said...

SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSO Awesome!!!!! You are a strong gal! So proud of you and Manda for her encouragement!

Laura Belle said...

Way to go girl!!! Good for you!

MandaPanda said...

I told you yesterday but I'm telling you again. I'm SO proud of you for going. You're a rockstar!

Lap Band Gal said...

well done. :)

Cheri said...

That is some gorgeous workout sweat. :-) You look strong, proud, and FIERCE! :-D

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

Oh I love that sweat picture! And Sofie so does rock!

Mar's kids said...

You have great-looking sweat - and you are AWESOME for getting to the gym - woo hoo!!

Momee3021 said...

Love it !!! You are my motivator. Now I have to go work out in my pool in the dark...naked!

DiZneDiVa said...

Good Work! You don't sweat, you glisten!

Leigh said...

Complete awesomeness! Encouraging friends are the best, especially when you think you don't want to be encouraged:)

Beth Ann said...

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!!

Rhonda said...

Proud of you!

speck said...

That's what it's all about. Doing it when we don't want to. How can we not be successful when we make those good decisions.

Thanks for the inspiration. And I can't wait to meet you in Chicago.

Sandra

Oh and for a minute, I thought you said Sofhie lost 42 pounds and I was like....hell I'm not going to win that challege! lol :)

Beth said...

That is the hardest thing to do and you rocked it! Way to go!