Weight Tracker

Friday, August 31, 2012

Ellen .... in October....YIPPEEEE!!!!

So I popped on the scale this am and 219---wow balls...thats a new ten's spot!  Of course it could be because I was overfilled yesterday and didn't drink anything until 3:00pm ..... but then I had........a chocolate milk shake from mcdonalds....yes ...I was bad...and felt guilty but it tasted good...then had to hit the gym...so even though the gym really just burned off the shake I quickly went back to eating better...well I kind of had to I was on shakes rest of day.

So yep, got an unfill of .3cc  so I am at 4.5cc in my band and I think this is it people...no fills scheduled anytime soon...hope this lasts awhile.

I think I managed to weedle my way into going to the Ellen show with Jen from What you looking at skinny? and can I say I AM SO JACKED!!!! I have always wanted to go to an Ellen show....I spun around the house last night on cloud nine already wondering how much I will weigh by Oct 11 and what I will wear!! YAY!!!!

So we head up to Flag tomorrow for the fair and I am really looking forward to it..so much cooler!

Hope you all have a fab weekend

14 comments:

Run, Chelle, Run! said...

Way to get into the gym! Also, I am so jealous of you guys going to see Ellen, that's SO COOL!

Nikki609 said...

Congratulations on hopefully being in the green zone! Oh and of coure on going to see Ellen...she's awesome!

Cheri said...

Glad to hear you feel better after the unfill - and how exciting about Ellen!!! What fun you are all going to have!!

Congrats on 219, and have a blast at the fair!!

Jen said...

You might be so skinny by October that we could fit you in our pockets!!
way to go skinny minny!!
Now I can't wait until October!!

Jules said...

Sooo EXCITED for your Ellen trip!! Woo hoo! I'd die if I had the opportunity to meet her! I always thought it was so lame when people fawned all over stars and start babbling...but I'm totally that person when it comes to Ellen! She's the happiest person on earth! Woo hoo! Literally makes me wanna dance too!

Sweet victory on the scale and hitting a new number! woo hoo!!

adorkbl said...

SOOOOOO Jealous!!! I love Ellen. And glad to hear you went for the unfill. Hope you feel better!!

Amy said...

Glad to hear you went back to the doc. That might have really sucked over the holiday weekend. Better safe than sorry!

DiZneDiVa said...

Jealous... I love Ellen.

Holly from 300 Pounds Down said...

Awesome job on making it through another 10 spot. That is how I count my weight loss too. Once I get to a new "10 pound" zone I'm always excited. And oh my gosh...jealousy!!!! I want to go see Ellen too! Have so much fun!

tz said...

oh my gosh, how fun that you get to go to the Ellen show! What a great experience! And yay on the new 10's spot, that's always exciting!

speck said...

That will be so fun!

Kelli said...

I didn't know Flag has their Fair right now, sounds fun and Cooler! Glad you are in the green now with your unfill. Have a fun and safe Labor Day Weekend!

Rhonda said...

Glad you got in for that unfill... and I'm SUPER jeally about you going to an Ellen show. I love that woman!

MandaPanda said...

Glad the unfill got you to better place. Ellen! What fun!