Weight Tracker

Friday, June 29, 2012

Fat jealous girl here....

Yay!!! my fitbit came in the mail yesterday so I hurried up and re-linked it to myfitness pal and charged it and.....WENT TO THE GYM... I know craziness...been there 3 times this week 4 if you count the swimming day.  So cool  this week felt awesome getting to the gym and NOT exercising outside in the 111 degree heat!
No loss on the scale.
Still struggling to not eat as much but can't help it I have been hungry.  I have started to get hungry in the morning and I think I may make oatmeal again as these shakes are no longer sufficient..so glad I made an appointment for a fill.  Its crazy how tight I was after my last fill and how loose I am now...its only a 10lb difference...I didn't think I would loosen up that soon.
So hubby invited one of his ex co-workers and kid up to go swimming tomorrow...I think I can see my green jealous head coming out.  She is single and actually helped him get his current job because he is working for her mom.  I am not jacked about her coming up for the day, I also don't like that its the bosses daughter..I am not one for socializing with your boss.  I am not normally a jealous person(at least I don't think so) but I am right now.  I will be glad when its over.  I will also be glad when I lose the weight and am not so insecure...she of course is tiny(from what I hear) so a day at the pool with a tiny single girl---yay can't wait.
Ok enough of my insecure rant.
Its the weekend and I am so happy, I am hoping to get to the gym tonight and maybe once this weekend.  I also didn't make it to BRAVE last weekend so hoping Johnny will go this weekend.  I want to see it!  Also want to see TED and MAGIC MIKE...never had so many movies I wanted to see before.  Can't believe we are entering July already---whew this is a hot month in AZ

8 comments:

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

I'm going to keep my thoughts on the bosses daughter coming over because I doubt you want me to talk about shanking your hubby in the balls for inviting her. At the end of the day - you're the one with the pool, kids and hubby - she should be jealous of YOU. xoxo

zbayardo said...

I agree ...at the end of the day, you're the one with the riches. Hang in there!

tz said...

oh, yeah, I would have a difficult time too....and my hubby would be clueless as to why....ugh, men...but it's because they love us that they are clueless..they would never question that we would be jealous :D --

Momee3021 said...

Lets hope a bird poops on her head while she's in the pool or maybe your kid will kick her in the shin ( yup thats what i used to do when my mom didn't want one of the waitresses that worked at our restaurant around)
Anyway Im so proud of you going to the gym so often - Im really going to have to step it up a notch now that the mini pool is here. I plan to aqua - jog, aqua - ski, aqua - step and any other aqua-size that won't make me drown to see some better progress. Have a great weekend!

DiZneDiVa said...

Try to enjoy your weekend... I hope the supermodel gets her period and bloats up. As for the movies, I have seen all 3, Brave is excellent, TED is very funny(If you like Seth MacFarlane), and you already know how unmagical I thought Mike was...

Rhonda said...

Brave was really good - you guys will enjoy it!

And don't be insecure, you're a hot mama. I know... easier said than done. Just try to have fun. And if all fails, hopefully she has a bad personality. ;)

Andrea said...

Glad you got your new fitbit!

It's been way too hot to workout outside here too, so I've been forcing myself to go to the gym.

Tina@The BanditGirl said...

I know the bosses daughter situation is resolved, but I just wanted to say I would have felt the SAME way! Your hubby is sweet for understanding you. I also hope I feel better about myself in a bathing suit one day!