Weight Tracker

Monday, June 25, 2012

Its time for another fill......

Well I am calling and making an appointment for a fill.  This weekend was out of control for me, I mean really I was hungry all weekend...I felt like I ate all day.  I had sandwhich, toast, potatoes, Key lime pie(hubby bought it because he was craving it...I caved and had a piece(only 1 mind you).  I had one PB episode...but I think I was just seeing the limits of the band..had scrambled eggs yesterday and they did not stay down.  Because I am not staying full longer than 1 1/2 - 2 hours after a meal and that meal can be pretty much anything I want (2 cups) I say I need a little fill.
I ordered some PB2 (dry peanut butter with fat taken out) and need to look up some recipes..can't wait to try it.


I planned this week out...made some chili this weekend and put it in 1 1/2 cup to go's to take with me to work.  I haven't lost any weight this week in fact I think I am up a few a pounds..ughh(weigh in tomorrow and Wednesday).  I don't know why I seem to go in cycles where I am not hungry and then others where I could eat my young..seriously am I a wildabeast--ughhh
Plus I slugged around all weekend..just wasn't in the mood to do really anything.  I cried a lot, the whole S.a.n.d.u.s.k.y trial has me just sick to my stomach for these kids that he was such a predator to find them and abuse them...I mean really they came from horrible backgrounds and he just made there life even more miserable...that is pure evil...I hope he gets his in prison.  I think I cried multiple times this weekend talking to people about it....maybe TOM is coming because I am so emotional.



8 comments:

MandaPanda said...

Sounds like you're having a bit of a rough go at it. I still haven't tried the PB2 but I've heard good things. Hopefully things pick up for you this week. :)

Rachel said...

Hang in there hunny! havent tried PB2 either but I am trying to find a place that ships to France. Let me know what you think! xxx

Amy said...

PB2 = awesomeness. :) I'm telling you, mix it in chocolate pudding and it is soooo good.

Jen said...

I need to try that PB2 stuff. I've only heard good things about it.
I can't EVER eat eggs. they never stay down which is soo annoying!
hope the small fill works, sounds like it will.
the whole Sanduskey thing makes me sick as well.. I was so happy to see him get what he deserves.

JD said...

BWAHAHAHA at your wildebeast comment - sometimes that's how I feel too!!!! I am super intrigued about this PB2 - let me know what you think! It sounds to me like you absolutely do need a fill - you're describing every thing that pops up when you need a little tweak. Do it, girl! You can kick this thing in the booty, you just need your tool to be working for you!

Beth said...

I hear you on the trial, glad that monster is going away. i have a feeling he will get his in prison.

Never tried PB2, let me know your thoughts on it, and what recipes you come up with.

I have those emotional weekends/weeks/months too, you will get past it!

Leigh said...

I'm also wondering about the PB2...So sorry you had such a trying weekend. Don't worry, Sandusky will get his. No one that evil will get away unscathed either in this life, or the next!

Sara said...

PB2 was on my "pre" band shopping list - I've used it from the beginning - I used when making mdlapband's protein pudding... mmmm - still occasionally enjoy for breakfast!

http://happilyafterlapband.blogspot.com/2011/12/protein-pudding-peanut-butter-pudding.html