Weight Tracker

Friday, June 1, 2012

BYOC


It’s Bring Your Own Crazy time! Brought to us by the Phenomenal Draz!
Copy and paste the button above to your own BYOC and join us! We answer 5 questions to get to know each other better and to give our blogging brains a break.


1. Are you a daily purse switcher, an often purse buyer or a one purse kind of woman? What factors influence your purse buying?

Lets see, there was the me before kids..I bought coach, dooney, fendi, prada whenever a new one came out I liked...with matching wallet of course...now that I have a kid....I don't.  I haven't bought a name brand purse over $50 in 5 years.  I tend to go to Charming Charlies (love that place) and get purses there and use it for a month or so and may get another one....I also saw the fossil store at the mall(first time at the mall in 4 years) and that was a cool store with cute purses.  I have always wanted a chanel purse...my bestie has quite a few and I keep bugging her for a hand me down...but alas they start at $3500-$5000 so I doubt I will get one anytime soon.  I like purses that zip...otherwise when I throw them in the car eveything falls out.  I like lots of compartments so that I can hide stuff and find stuff right away.  I kind of like big purses (so I can put kid stuff in it) and really small purses(so I can stuff it inside another bag).

2. What’s your favorite board game?

Not a board game fan but I love dominoes and Mexican train.  I have a couple buddies and we get together and play "bones" a version of dominoes and I LOVE it.  It gets very competitive and its all about strategy. 

3. Are you a sore loser who throws fits or a gracious winner? Are you competitive?

SO ashamed to say it but I am competitive and a sore loser...I like to win and I try hard not to pout when I lose...but my friends laugh because they all say I have always been a sore loser...luckily I win a lot :)  

4. Tell us something you are afraid of that is a physical item…like spiders, deep water, heights, snakes, thunderstorms, first dates, childbirth, etc.

I hate meeting new people.  I get all anxiousness and didn't really know I did until recently.  I also don't like snakes or rodents.  When we found out we had a rat in our garage, I wouldn't set foot in it until my hubby trapped and killed it...YUCK then he sent me a picture of it and didn't tell me until I opened it and there was the dead rat caught in a trap with his neck snapped....eeh gods that still gives me the creeps!  I also am afraid of heights and work on the 21st floor by the windows...I can't look down without getting queasy.


5. Repeat question: Summarize your week.
My week was good but after answering these questions I feel like a pansy!  Finally seeing the scale move and feeling awesome restriction--yippee.

I am not quite as tight as I was the last two days..so there must have been some swelling after the fill.  Don't get me wrong I still have good restriction and at least I am not nervous anymore that I won't be able to eat solid foods!

2 comments:

Steph said...

You're going to be meeting new people in Chicago, but you don't have to be nervous since techically you already know us!

It's funny how you mention how spending money shopping "pre-kids" is different than it is now. So true! It's hard to rationalize spending crazy money on things when we have school clothes to buy. :)

Holly from 300 Pounds Down said...

I feel the same way about meeting new people. I love to meet friends through the blogosphere but put me in a room with people I don't know and suddenly I go in my shell!!!