I was tagged by Rachel and Rockband Barbie, I felt so special getting tagged!!
The Rules:1. Post these rules.
2. You must post 11 random things yourself.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them that you've tagged them.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about ‘you are tagged if you are reading this.’ Blah blah blah, you legitimately have to tag 11 peeps!
1. I used to think I got a long with guys better than girls...now I think that is a cop-out. Girls are awesome friends they just take more work.
2. I teach sunday school for 1st graders the first Sunday of every month.
3. I spent the summer of my senior year in high school in Europe. One month was spent with a french family(I studied 4 years of french in high school) they did not speak much english. I LOVED it. Went to Switzerland, Germany. I grew up so much that year. I hope to give my son that opportunity if he wants. I worked my butt off saving money for the trip because we were pretty poor.
4. I was president of French Club in high school.
5. I went to college 1 month after graduating high school and went year round to graduate with my BS in Computer Information Systems. I graduated college when I was 20 years old.
6. I let my mom and her husband live with me while they went to college....I joke that I helped them thru school.
7. I am an only child and only grand child(on my dads side).
8. My dad and mom said I could have a car in high school if I got a job....I went and got a job as soon as could at dairy queen(probably not the best choice for someone with weight issues). That car (dodge dart) only lasted 6 months before it died. It was so embarrassing when it started a big puff of black smoke came out the back....I never parked it in the school parking lot because of that....once it got going tho...it looked hot!
9. I used to ride arabian horses in horse shows when I was 4 years old
10. I went to a private christian school until 8th grade then my mom put me in a public school so that I would be more prepared for the "real" world...it was total culture shock..I cried almost every day before school for the first year.
11. I wanted to be hair dresser but my mom made me pick a career in math or science
1. What is your favorite reality tv show? Biggest Loser..Housewives of Beverly Hills
2. What three things would you want with you if stuck on a desert island? laptop(along with connection and endless battery--its a dream right?, crystal light, and peanut butter(I can eat it by the spoonful)
3. What is the best way to spend your birthday? Alone...I know it sounds bad but I rarely get time alone and I cherish it, I hate being the center of attention. My husband threw me a surprise 32nd birthday party when we started dating and I hated it, just wanted to run away.
4. If you could win a lifetime supply of any one product, what would you want to win? umm peanut butter (see post above)
5. What is your favorite workout song? LMFAO Sexy and I know It...I actually love working outto the whole CD. Prior to that it was Keysha
6. What is the most important thing you wish someone would have told you before your wedding? If you're not married, what are you most looking forward to about getting married? Save some cake. We got this awesome cake and everyone said how awesome it was, I can't remember tasting it when hottie hubby shoved it in my face. We save the top tier to eat on our 1 year anniversary as is custom but it tasted like crap then...
7. What is your biggest regret, if you have one? This is a tough one, I wish I would have went to a traditional 4 year college but I graduated quickly and got a great job by going to DeVry.
8. What do you do to relax? Read....almost ready to start the Hunger Games
9. How long does it take you to get to work in the morning? 40 minutes
10. If you could live anywhere for one year, where would you live? North Carolina...my best bud moved there last year and I miss him terribly.
11. How many people do you consider to be your best friend? 1
Rockband Barbie Questions:
Rockband Barbie Questions:
1. How often do you grocery shop? Once a week unless I am craving something
2. Do you shower in the morning or at night? Morning unless I work out then morning and night
3. What is your favorite place to shop? Costco....for some reason I just love shopping there
4. What is you favorite spice? Cinnamon
5. What is the best date you have ever had? Wow, I would have to say that my hottie husband took me to San Francisco and surprised me with a Limo ride through NAPA valley tasting wine and then we had a picnic at one of the vineyards...best time EVER
6. Who is your celebrity crush? Right now Zach Efron...and I feel like a dirty ole lady for it!
7. What is your favorite season? I love fall even though Phoenix AZ really doesn't have it
8. What movie always makes you cry? The Help
9. Which side of the bed do you sleep on? Looking at the bed from the foot of the bed, left
10. What is your favorite candy? cotton candy
11. What was your first job? dairy queen(not good for a fatty)
1. Paperback, nook, kindle or other?
2. Favorite place to vacation?
3. Mommy or daddy's girl?
4. Tomboy or girlie girl?
5. Did you play sports in school? explain
6. PC or MAC?
7. Favorite band or singer of all time?
8. Favorite movie of all time?
9. When you go to Vegas...slots or tables?
10. Beer or wine or none?
11. Favorite reason to blog?
People I am tagging!
2. jazzing up jackie
4. Jen from What you lookin at skinny
5. MandaPanda from Candyland to bandland
6. Sara from Fat on the inside
7. Sarah from Simple Sassy Sarah
8. Beth from Beths Belli Busting Blog
9. My Journey for JJ
10.The saucy Bandster
11. Andreas Weight Loss Journey