So excited!!! Its my first BYOC---thanks Drazil for these fun blogging moments!
1. How do you feel about NY resolutions? Do you make them? Do you forget about them quickly? Do they help you?
• I love making resolutions. I don't always accomplish them but I think its a good way to stop and reallign your goals. I think everyone should have short and long term goals and they need to be reaffirmed as often as possible in order to better us as a people(sounds like I should have theme music playing as you read this!) I try not to forget them but sometimes around July I get a littel hazy in the memory of them. Some goals are lofty(doubt I will totally attain) and others are small(so I can cross them off my list) I get such pleasure from crossing things off a list that it is a little sickening
2. Did you put up a Christmas tree? How many? Is it still up?
• But of course, how could you not...scrooges! It was a sad little tree. Fake because I live in AZ and even if you get a fresh one it would only last 2 weeks. The lights were not working on it and I couldn't find the bad one so I just strung some more lights on it(now thats white trash!) but I didn't want to buy another tree until AFTER xmas sales. Back in Montana we would get our tree first of December and it would last thru the month..not here no matter how much water, 7up(my grandma used to put this in her tree) you give it. Side note: I remember one xmas my mom, dad and I went to chop down our tree and my dad tied it to the top of the car but it was so large he drug it home and when we got home all these branches were missing...so he drilled holes in the tree and put branches in the holes to make it look thicker...the side that was on the pavement he faced in the corner...how white trash is that! I also remember one year the tree was too tall so my dad cut the top off...really(don't know why not the bottom..its amazing sometimes his intellect)
• H to the ELL no its not still up. I took it down on New Years day..sometimes I take it down the day after XMAS. I like starting the new year with everything clean and organized. Can you say Neurotic?
3. How many total Christmases did you choose to have to attend outside of your home?
Four. One for my family and 3 for hottie husbands...that mans family is crazy. None of them like each other or talk to each other so we have to go to his dads, his dads moms, and his moms grandparents. His mom lives in MN and is buckets of crazy so I am glad we don't have to go up there.
4. What are you most looking forward to this year?
Getting my band. Seriously I am so psyched about the day I can hardly stand it! February can't come soon enough! hmmm how many exclamation points can I use!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in real life and in blogland this week.
Real life has been pretty good. I am out of the holidays so getting back to better eating seems easier. Work is still slow so I am getting caught up on things and finances and family are awesome!
In blogland I am having a blast. I actually have followers...its so exciting. I love getting on my dashboard and seeing everyones updates very voyeuristic(sp?) of me! It was also cool to find a couple bloggers here in AZ that I can relate to.