Weight Tracker

Monday, November 12, 2012

Liebster questions and eating too much this weekend!

So Speck nominated me for Liebster and even though I already filled it out...I had to answer her questions...they were hilarious
1. How old were you when you had your first kiss? 
Kindergarten...I loved kissing tag and would always hunt down this little red haired boy--jimmy...saw him in high school...he still remembered me..we had a good laugh!
2. What are two of your good qualities? 
I am very loyal and a hard worker

3. What are two of your not so good qualities? 
I am quick to judge---I really try to work on that
I am anal--always early, like a clean house, kind of a perfectionist at work.
4. Who is the one person you know you can count on? 
My mom

5. Panties or thong? 
Panties...I never got into the thong..well my butt has always been tooo  big and they are just uncomfortable!

6. Can you parallel park? 
why yes...learned when I was 8..my grandparents owned a wrecking yard so I knew how to change the oil in my wrecking car by age 10.

7. If you could change one thing about your spouse/partner, what would it be? 
that he was not a recovering alcoholic

8. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? 
that I was not so anal about things and almost obsess over them...see two of my not so good qualities

9. Favorite vacation spot? 
I loved Washington DC  I only spent 1 day there but I loved the museums and could have spent weeks there.


10. Do you hold grudges? 
sometimes but I am more of a blow up and be done with it kind of girl.


11. Ever gone pantyless?
Yes, but not by choice.  When I used to wear nylons there were a few times I got so many runs in them that they had to be removed.


So this weekend was quite trying...I was hungry all weekend.  I really didn't eat  bad things I just ate more than I usually do.  I am not quite sure why.  Did my fill loosen up?  I am going to watch it this week because I wonder if that is the case.  I did miss my multi vitamin all last week...maybe that did it? 

5 comments:

Run, Chelle, Run! said...

It can be tricky...you might have just been extra hungry! I'm the opposite - I always find myself hungry at work, but I think it's from boredom. At home it's easier to avoid it.

Connie O said...

A wrecking yard sounds like an excellent place to learn parallel parking!

Tina@The BanditGirl said...

LOL Jenn...I used to chase a red head named Rodney in K!!

MandaPanda said...

I'm learning so much about you through these awards. Very interesting stuff! :)

Harmony said...

I am an even later bloomer than FitBy40...my first kiss was at 17. I can say that I more than made up for lost time.