Oh, I am giddy....I love feeling special and Chelle did that for me today! Plus I get to choose 5 to nominate---LOVE THAT
As mentioned elsewhere, "The Liebster Award is for bloggers with less than 200 followers. Liebster is a German word meaning dearest. The award is given to up-and-coming bloggers who deserve recognition and support to keep on blogging." (Thanks, Google!)
1. Think of 11 facts you'd like to share about yourself.
2. Answer the questions I asked.
3. Think of 11 questions you'd like to ask (come on, have fun, it's a way to be nosy without being rude)
4. Nominate 5 bloggers (apparently they should have less than 200 followers).
So here we go!
11 Facts about myself:
1. I graduated from college at 20(went year round) and my first project meeting was at a bar..I had to decline because I was not old enough to go.
2. I always like to have socks on ...fresh ones I prefer..I do not like to wear flip flops or go without something covering my feet
3. I had a guy lick my toes once..it grossed me out and turned me on at the same time.
4. I did a pub crawl in London when I worked for the airlines..it was a 24 hour flight and I never really saw anything in London just some bars..I was so trashed I don't remember that much...I was in my 20's...second job after college
5. I have a tendency to take over things and control things...I am a little OCD
6. I hate getting my face wet...I used to own a jet ski and went to the lake almost everyday but I hated getting my face under water..felt almost claustrophobic.
7. I was the president of French Club in high school and spent a summer in France my junior year...loved it!
8. I have gotten every job I ever applied for.
9. I have been working since I was 14 1/2..first job was at D.A.I.R.Y Q.U.E.E.N
10. I have changed my hair color numerous times, blonde, black,brown, red...still prefer blonde.
Questions asked by the person who nominated me, Chelle from
1. Where would you live if money was no object?
Portland..and I am guessing here because I love the green and the water..I would love to have a place on the lake.
2. Tell me your best "I'm a klutz!" story.
I worked at this quite large firm when I was 25yrs old and I had these pants that zipped up in the back. I went to the potty one morning and forgot to zip up my pants...I had leopard print underwear on ..... no one told me all day long....I found out when I got home. I was given grief the rest of the time I worked there..
3. Would you rather fight one horsed size duck, or one hundred duck sized horses? (Thanks, Reddit!)
One horsed size duck....I would get anxiety from the 100 duck sized horses.
4. What is the most embarrassing song you know all the words to?
You shook me all night long by ac/dc....my girlfriend and I memorized the words in high school...by recording the song from the radio on a cassette and pausing and rewinding a gazillion times!
5. Who/what band was your first concert?
My mom did not let me go to concerts...she thought they were the devil...First concert was when I was 18 in college...Bon Jovi/Skid Row.....I slapped Bon Jovi's butt as he ran by on the prop during the concert...thought it was the coolest thing...we camped out all day so that we could sit up close because it was general admission...had a blast!
6. Hot or cold?
Hot...I live in the desert..duh.
7. What is your favorite movie or play?
I really don't watch a movie more than once but I will say---Sound of Music
8. If you could choose to hear the thoughts of one person in your life, who would it be?
my sons...I wonder what he thinks about.
9. Three things you'd want on a desert island.
Fresh water, my iphone electricity, oreos...bad I know
10. What does your ideal birthday look like?
A day by myself at the spa
11. Why do you keep blogging?
I love the connection I have found here in blogland
Banded Ice Girl
Banded in Texas
Beths Belly Busting Band
Abanding Fat 4 fab
Big, Bonde, and Beautiful
Questions by me:
Favorite job and why?
Favorite food and why?
Favorite trait in a friend?
Worst disaster you have been in?
Feature about yourself you love?
Item you are grateful for?
Experience your are grateful for?
Person you are grateful for?