1. So that is what a fill feels like! I had my fill yesterday and it was a breeze. I was in and out in 15 min. No problem finding the port....I cried...really I did. I was so worked up over it I had convinced myself that my body was rejecting the band and my fill was still going to be a problem. So I got .8cc put in, now I have 4...thought I had 3.5 put in during surgery but he told me he only put in 3.2 I go back in 2 weeks for another fill
2. Next week we should be in the 100's I am not looking forward to the heat..ughh
3. My mom had a quail go into the chicken coop and lay an egg..then she had the same quail lay an egg outside her shop in the backyard...crazy quail
4. I took Johnny to get his haircut and the lady showed him how to put gel in his hair so that he could do it himself...low and behold..he likes doing his hair in the morning now because he can do it himself...yeah!!!!
5. Got in my steps the last few days..pretty much since last Sunday I have been getting in 9000-10000 steps...
6. We have date night this friday and I am so excited haven't had that in awhile and looking forward to some time with hubby
7. Work is crazy busy right now...when it rains it pours at work.
8. I can't think of anything more to add...10 things is hard today.