Weight Tracker

Friday, May 4, 2012

BYOC

BYOC thanks Drazil!






1. Do you have any Mother’s Day traditions? 

We used to go to Tea every year.  My mom and my hubbys grandma but now that I have the band the thought of spending 2 hours eating sandwhichs and scones seems like a stuck fest to me.  So I am trying to think of a new tradition and it may be going to get a pedicure and manicure with my mom.  I will miss Tea though....I loved getting dressed up and going to the RITZ

2. Do you take a daily vitamin? Why or why not?

I do if I remember as well.  Its a gummy vitamin and I have found if I leave it out on the counter I will remember to take it...but i am such an OCD and like a clean kitchen counter that is not feasible.  I also carry them in my purse so if I keep my travel gummies full in my purse I will take them....

3. Do you wear perfume every day? If yes, what kind?


 I love wearing perfume...I usually try different ones but still always love Calvin Klien Eternity and I have some cool water and I have beyonce's heat.  I also sometimes just wear lotion---I have some hemp-pomegranite that smells just devine!

4. When you walk or run or work out outside – what do you take with you?

 I wear my fitbit, bring water, sometimes sunglasses and a towel or if I take the dog with me a plastic bag for poop, which is actually disgusting because then I am carrying the poop until I find a garbage can and it almost makes me hurl.  But it is getting hot so I probably won't take the dog much longer because the pavement is too hot on my pups feet.  If I take Johnny I also pull the wagon and once he gets tired he rides in it back home.  I always bring my phone.

5. Repeat question. Summarize your week.

Work has been crazy...our lead .net developer quit and kind of left us high and dry so we are scrambling to get a new guy in...luckily you can throw a rock and find a .net developer

No comments: