Weight Tracker

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Yuck! I hate pictures

I can't wait until I enjoy getting my picture taken....Today we went to church to get our picture taken as a family...looking at the proofs I couldn't believe how puffy and just plain fat I looked.  Terrible.  I didn't want to get any extra pictures with myself in them...now my hubby, John and junior looked great! 

Moving on.....

I am suppose to be on my 3 month diet by I find it nearly impossible right now.  We seem to have a Christmas party to go to everynight and it is so hard to make good choices when all the choices are bad!  I also find myself falling into  the trap that this may be the last time I get to enjoy pasta, breads, potatoes, cakes...sigh....I do have a love affair with food. Why do I love it so?

I have been trying to figure out why I am as fat as I am...do I binge...I don't think so, I just graze and eat to much food.  Sometimes I just feel like I am hungry all the time...but then I eat to much and it hurts.  I am a mess and I really feel like I am spiralling right now.  I am coming off doing the HCG diet where I lost 60 lbs and I have been slowly putting it back on.  I do not want to go back up the scale I want to be climbing down. ughh.

No comments: