Weight Tracker

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve!!!!!!


Its Christmas eve.  I am so excited!  Today is the day we open presents as a family.  My son is so excited I can't help but be excited too.  My hottie husband helped him finish painting ornaments and picture frames(so he can give them to his grandparents).  I now have to wrap them....ooh the wrapping. I think I have wrapped something everyday all month long! 
My husband kept asking me what I wanted for xmas and I wasn't sure what to say because really the band is the best present I can receive.  I don't want clothes because hopefully I won't be this size much longer.
I have been busy catching up with the blogs I follow.  I like to go back to the beginnning of their journey and read about it.  I almost feel like I know the blogger by the time I am done.  Everyones journey is just a little bit different and its neat to see.  Sometimes I cry...but I am a sap and cry at everything these days.  I am so happy for them when they get close to goal or reach a NSV.
Our other tradition is that we always eat seafood on Christmas eve(lobster, crab, oysters, scallops and shrimp)  I will definately get my protein in today!
I hope everyone has a safe and happy Christmas eve!

1 comment:

mrsruble said...

It's so funny you say you like going back to the beginning of the blogs, cause that exactly what I just did to yours! Thank you for your sharing journey. One day I hope to have the courage to share mine!