Weight Tracker

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Still on track

So I have been doing pretty good on the diet.  I got on the scale today and it still says 262.5 which is where it has been since Sunday...yes I weigh everyday.  I would like it to say 258 when I go to weigh in with doctor on Thursday so I am watching the salt as well as sugar and calories.  I have been tracking in MYFITNESSPAL app on my phone which is helping me count my calories.

It was hard yesterday.  Morning started off good
Coffee (international vanilla)
reduced fat oatmeal
snack--2/3 of chobani yogurt-strawberry---just don't like it
lunch lean cuisine chicken sandwhich and pretzals
snack honey nut cherrios
dinner....this is where I detour a bit.
My mom got remarried back to her ex yesterday and after the ceremony he wanted to go to WaffleHouse....I had 1/2 waffle and 1/2 a hamburger.  Nothing on waffle but 1 tab margarine and plain burger.

Today is starting off pretty good.
Coffee (international vanilla)

I think I will have subway for lunch

I have been on lapbandtalk this week and it sure is encouraging on some of the posts on how successful everyone is...but then there are those posts where peoples bands seem to deteriate and they have to get them removed and usually the wherer is depressed they have to have it removed....I would be too considering the success of them.  Not quite sure how I fee about it.

I am not sure what to expect a lot of blogs I read people drop down to 150-175 and then there are some where they only drop down to 200.  I really want to hit 150-175.  I remember being 150 in college and that was perfect.  I did get down to 175 when I moved down to Phoenix from Minneapolis and went on Optifast...I was 308 and I dropped down to 175 but it was too hard to maintain I was eating hardly anything and exercising 2 hours a day.

I also want to get back to running.  I ran a 1/2 marathon in 2005 weighing 232 and it almost killed me, I said I would never do it again...but I just may if I can get below 200....so many goals and ideas...
chow!

No comments: