Weight Tracker

Monday, October 29, 2012

Halloween Pumpkin Carving

Had a great weekend...I overindulged on Friday..turned out we had an impromptu date night and so hubby and I did not have the best food choices and I ate more than I normally eat....I have been slowly taking off the 2lbs I noticed gained on Saturday morning on wake-up---sheesh...crazy how one night can derail me 2lbs.  I surely don't want to report a gain this week so I will feverishly keep working on it.

We found the beeping...it was not a smoke detector that was installed...after we replaced all the batteries and vacuumed them..and reset them..it was still beeping..then we remembered this fancy one my mom had gotten Johnny that talks and we never had installed it...it was in my cabinets upstairs...and that was the one beeping Thursday into Friday...ughhhh....

Saturday we got up and Johnny had a birthday party at a play fort here in Anthem..he had a blast..all sweaty and happy...I was happy that I turned down the pizza and cake offered...but after my friday night eating frenzy it was only fitting I turned it down.  On Sunday we went to my moms and carved pumpkins, like we do every year and that was a good time!  Thats it for me this weekend and I hope to continue my better eating this week.  Oh, I did get in lots of walking this weekend so exercise was bueno!




7 comments:

Run, Chelle, Run! said...

I love those pumpkins!!! And carved pumpkins mean pumpkin seeds...mmm!!!

I have noticed that the scale will flip around wildly (more so than I could have possibly actually eaten in calories) and I wonder what causes that. Craziness though, it can make you mental!

Mar's kids said...

Wow, how many pumpkins did you guys carve?!? They all look great!

Yeah, one night of wine and cheese will set me back a pound or two for the week. Hard to say no, but I have to realize what it does to my progress :(

mdlapband said...

You are such a beauty! you look absolutely great!

Jen said...

I LOVE all the pics!! And you look TINY in the pic with you and your boys!!

Johney is so darn cute!! He is a perfect mix of both of you!

Mari said...

Great pumpkins!! x

adorkbl said...

Love the pics. And lol @ changing all the batteries except the one that was beeping in the drawer. tee hee.

MandaPanda said...

Fun times!