Weight Tracker

Friday, October 26, 2012

beep......beep.......beep......beep

First off, You all made my day yesterday...throughout the day I received your kind words and encouragement.  I swear I was smiling from ear to ear all day with the beautiful words you sent me.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Now I have been up since 1:30am this morning due to .......wait for it......

smoke detector old battery was going off and you know they wait until the middle of the night to go and of course you don't have the ability to change it and you THINK you can go back to sleep...I even got up looked for a battery found one got the ladder out and went to change it and couldn't get the battery door open..took me 10min probably because I was half asleep and when I put the battery in, it kept going.  I woke hubby up...that was not a pretty sight..he stumbled around swearing and couldn't figure it out so he said to just go back to sleep, which he proceeded to start snoring about 1 min later....WTF or as drazil would say I want to shank you.

Johnny then woke up about an hour later and asked what the noise was told him and asked him to try to go back to sleep, which he did...dammit people why can't I be a heavy sleeper..I used to be.  So I hooked up my ear buds and played some Dave Mathews thinking that would put me to sleep and at least shut out the beeping...no.  I listened to the whole CD...then my alarm went off at 4...and here I am all bright eyed and bushy tailed   I woke hubby up at 4:30 to get coffee and he is bright and happy then (asshole :) and doesn't remember the exchange of words at 1:30 and swears he will take care of today while I am at work.  I told him to replace them all.

So normally I used to change all of those batteries on the 4th of July every year...this year..I spaced it out.  I am so OCD I can't believe I spaced it out.  I want to shank myself!

On a cute side note we got ding donged last night by johnny's buddy Charlie.  He dropped of a bucket of Halloween goodies with a cute poem.  He rang the doorbell and ran and by the time we opened the door he wasn't there...way too cute..I will have to steal that idea..well the poem says to pass it on to two other people so we are going to do the new girl across the street who moved in a few months ago and Johnny's other favorite pal who gets back into town this weekend Breeanna...I think that I will just hit up target and get a bunch of cute Halloween $1 stuff---I love how target puts that crap at the front of the store and it always suckers me in.

boy..sorry this is winded but I guess I had a lot to say.  We have a birthday party, church Halloween party and the fair is in Anthem this weekend so I think we are going tonight...hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

3 comments:

MandaPanda said...

Ugh! Were you a "Friends" fan at all? If so...Phoebe's flashing through my mind at the smoke alarm story.

We got a "Boo basket" at our house as well and passed it on to the kid next door. It's a cute idea and I think it brightens their day. :)

Amy said...

oh my gosh...that smoke detector thing happened to me. I couldn't reach it (vaulted ceiling) and every beep sent all three dogs barking. It was a very long night until home depot opened so I could go by a super tall ladder. 96 bucks later, I'm prepared now. ;)

DiZneDiVa said...

You've been busy!