Weight Tracker

Monday, April 30, 2012

Awesome weekend!

So I finally got my fitbit set up...I had to call support and they reset a few things for me....now I am truly tracking my steps from day to day.  I had a great day yesterday cleaning the garage and putting up shelves...I did my most steps in a day almost 7000...boy hitting 10000 is going to be hard...I am aiming for it today.
I had a great bday for my boy on Saturday(Peter Piper) I bought an extra 300 tokens and passed them out to my 20+ kids and that kept them all busy for the complete couple of hours...parents were praising my name as there kids went home sleepy!  Yay me!  Johnny then went home and spent the rest of the day playing with his star wars pod fighters!
I am needing a fill and trying to be patient.  I had gained 6 lbs between the first of april and my revision surgery but I am slowly wittling that down.  I hope to have it all gone by next week for my weigh in and 2nd fill.  I think the added exercise is going to help.
I still have a house guest .... my friend Jay but he has been helping me get the house organized and has been pushing me to exercise so that has been awesome.
Hope you all had a great weekend.

2 comments:

Jen said...

we are having a walking challenge here at work and I've been wearing a pedometer for about 2 1/2 months every day.. it's amazing 1. how much you walk in one day and 2. how little you can walk in one day if you are tied to a desk!! My weekends are always fabulous but my week days unless I make a conscious effort to walk a lot, are pathetic!!
Sounds like you won Mom of the year this weekend!
And here here for houseguests that encourage you to exercise!!

MandaPanda said...

Happy Belated Birthday to your son! I know I don't come near half those many steps a day so good for you!