Weight Tracker

Monday, April 23, 2012

some restriction....

So I have noticed a bit more restriction than before the fill the doc has done a difference.  I think bread may need to go by by.  I had a sandwich on Friday...didn't stay down...then we went out for tappanyaki and that was fine..even the rice.  I did have scallops so that was ok but I could have eaten it all...can you say piggee.  So I have had company all weekend, a friend is here visiting for a couple of weeks and my dad and aunt are here for the weekend, that makes eating hard because we go out to eat a lot while they were here.  I tried to make good choices  but that is sometimes hard.  I made brats and corn on the cob and again I had a stuck episode..not sure if it was bread or corn  but I am pretty sure it was the bread...So I am going to back away from any bread for quite awhile.  Surgery...I am pretty much back to normal.  Today I have a new cleaning crew coming in and I am hoping they do a fabulous job...I got the crew my mom uses and they do a great job for her so I have high hopes for myself.
I am 41 today....not sure that I feel much different but I am glad that 41 is the year I get myself back in shape.  I have hopes that this will be a great year.

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday!! I have a hard time with corn but I do okay with bread... depending on when I eat it during the day. Can't eat it before 4pm. Silly band (that I love!!). xxx

Jazzing up Jackie said...

Happy birthday!! :)

mdlapband said...

Happy Birthday

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Glad the fill is helping with your restriction and that you're back to normal after the surgery!

Jen said...

Happy Birthday!! I'm so glad you have some restriction! I had to say bye-bye to bread a long time ago although, when I was pregnant, I fully took advantage of not being restricted and ate tons of bread and bready products!! I still forget sometimes and try to eat it only to fail miserably!!!

Banded With Favor said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Lisa said...

Glad you are feeling better but most of all - Happy Birthday!!!! This year is all about you and great health :) You will rock 41!