Weight Tracker

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Weigh in Wednesday

Last Weigh in 196
This Weigh in 196
----------------
No loss BUT NO GAIN!!!

Thrilled
Absolutely thrilled!

I was worried that I would should another gain.  But thank the baby Jesus that did not happen!  I was also worried I was above 200 again---THANK GOD that didn't happen!

So I went in for my fill yesterday.  Doctor said lets put that 1cc back..but was smirking and we only put in .40cc   that made me happy.  I noticed a difference last night..I couldn't sip my whole bowl of soup...only got 1/2 cup down....and 35oz of water for dinner.  Today its more soup for lunch and I am going to try a banana at around 9.

Drazil got me pumped with how great she is doing this 2013..she is rocking the diet and exercise..shoot she even did exercise twice in one day.  I will admit..no exercise again last night.  I did get my 10000 steps in so that is something.  My nutrionist told me to start slow and just add in two days next week for exercise. Good Plan..not sure when I will do that..must check out schedule.

I was totally bummed to read Diznediva can't get her bypass because she had too much scar tissue from her lapband..wow..that was kind of scary to read.  How does the lapband cause that much scar tissue to render another surgery useless?  AZ banders talked about our WLS choice and if we would choose it again briefly at lunch last month.  I will admit that I wish I had done the sleeve..at the time I was so scared to permanently change my body but really that doesn't bother me anymore.  I love my band but it has been a struggle for me trying to get and keep the green zone.  I have a friend who got the sleeve same time I got the band...we eat different things..we work our plans WAY differently..she doesn't seem to struggle as much as I do..and I am envious.  I am going to finish up this weightloss this year.  I would like to hit goal by summertime.  I am way nervous about swimsuit season as I am a deflated wrinkle mess so I am not sure what I will even wear as a suit this year(may be swimtrunks and a bikini top like I used to in High School---thats probably way out of style...as is the story of my closet lol!!!)


7 comments:

No name said...

You can do it! And hooray for no gain! I know it's easy to look back and think 'what would we do differently?' but you're working the decision you made and should be proud.

MandaPanda said...

You know my take on it. As for looking deflated, I know! I was thinking about that...I'm glad I'm not single anymore...I mean...I want Hubby to like the way I look but he's seen me worse. Someone new...not so much. LOL

Tina@The BanditGirl said...

Let me know what you come up with on the bathing suit...I have already been stressing about that one myself. I try not to second guess my decision. It is what it is and so far, no trouble. I wasn't looking for easy, just help. I am not sure I would be working towards fitness (exercise goals) if I were getting skinny by food choices/volume alone. You are rocking your band, my dear!

MBFL said...

hey, you made it another week in onderland!!

I know how you feel about the deflated balloon look. My lower stomach looks fine but my upper stomach looks like a 90 year old woman. I spent last summer looking for "bikinis" that will hide my upper stomach and show below the belly button. Not easy to find.

Anna said...

No gain! Totally awesome!!! :)

JD said...

Go you!!! Well done on maintaining - sometimes that's the hardest thing to do. I feel the same way about the sleeve - I was worried about the same thing, changing my body permanently, but now I wish I had done it. Don't get me wrong, I love my band, but I am envious of the apparent ease the sleevers have...I'm sure it's just grass is greener thinking...

Momee3021 said...

You're in onederland for good. Now that Ive done the surgery I wish i had not been so scared of the by-pass. It would be super nice to have all that money in my pocket right now. You can hit goal by the summer for sure. I envy how you have kept your eye on the prize. As for bathing suits Im sure if you look spanx will have some. LOL