Weight Tracker

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Weigh In Wednesday...no gain Yay!!

Weigh In Last week 179
Weigh In this week 179
--------------------
0 lost


NO GAIN...I am super happy about this....I think this is the first week no gain since my total unfill.  Never thought I would be happy to see a no gain....well think again!
I would be thrilled to maintain this for the next month until my fill....I could only dream.

So I did NOT want to workout yesterday but headed to the gym...got on dreadmill and proceeded to bust out 4miles running and walking uphill.  I walked uphill for 20 minutes..then ran for 20 minutes then walked uphill for another 20 minutes.  All in all I was pretty impressed that I was able to run for such a long time.  I am really building up my endurance so that is a great improvement.  I seem to have built up to burning about 500 calories a workout...and this is a gestimate...because I do not enter my weight I just go with what the machine says when I am done.


Eating has been pretty good as well.  I have been packing my lunch and really trying to limit my carbs.
Happy Wednesday you all!

12 comments:

Run, Chelle, Run! said...

Yeah! Staying the same never felt so good. ;)

Terrie said...

Great job!! My unfill kind of threw me into a reality spin.

strongnewme said...

There are definitely weeks that a maintain is cause for celebration! It certainly beats a gain. Great job getting on the "dreadmill", ha ha.

Lap Band Gal said...

Yay for maintaining. It's a tough job.

Love that workout pic!

Dotti Johnson said...

I'm glad to hear you maintained! Sounds like an awesome workout. I'm still waiting to buy my elliptical - working out at home seems to make more sense for my schedule (and budget).

Rachel said...

WOOHOO!

Kay S said...

Great job maintaining! And you put my treadmill workout (when I bother to do one) to shame.

Sheila said...

YES a NO GAIN week being UNFILLED is AWESOME!

Momee3021 said...

you look awesome and glowy! Im so proud of you!

Chris P said...

Way to maintain! Good job! Keep up the great job!

Beth Ann said...

Awesome!!

Cheri said...

Woo hoo!!! And btw - you have beautiful eyes/brows!