Weight Tracker

Monday, June 17, 2013

New Pj's...mediums make it fun to buy!

So I got my bountiful basket this weekend...it was yummy...a bunch of sweet green grapes..and not being filled I had no problem eating them...grapes are usually a no go when filled.  It was pretty nice weekend.  Went bowling with Johnny on Saturday and we went to the lego store..everyboys dream and picked him up a set he had been saving for.  Then we went and saw Superman...I wasn't sure he would be able to watch it but he has been begging me to watch it and we both loved it..ok he loved it more than I but it was good.  I was shocked at how many people were there.  I mean the theater showed it like 20 times a day and every showing was packed.
I also had starbucks...it was a dream...love my SF vanilla iced coffee.  I was lucky and someone ahead of me paid for mine...so I paid for the guy behind me..I did ask the barista..what is longest chain we have had of someone paying for someone elses..she said 52...That was cool to hear.  I like hearing of the kindness in society..sometimes all we hear is the bad stuff..ya know?
I also went out and bought some summer pj's...did I tell you it was 108 here yesterday..and the day before..and I have been sleeping in my fleece pj's and waking up at midnight sweating!  Well it was fun to buy medium pj's...that does not get old...no plus size and not even the largest size.  I worked out 3 times last week..wish it was more but i also put in 20hours of overtime..so it did not leave me much time for working out.  Hope to put in more this week.
Tonight I am in charge of dinner...I am making lettuce wraps..I just love them.  Last night we had chicken kabobs..that were yummy with peppers and mushrooms and onions..on the grill...I also tried some coconut oil on my sweet potatoes and carrots that I roasted in the oven..not a lot of oil just enough to lightly coat the stuff..and boy were they yummy and sweet.  Not sure if you have heard but coconut oil seems to be all the rage lately and I had to give it a whirl..boy it was not cheap to buy!
Hope you all had a fabulous weekend!

9 comments:

RockBand Barbie said...

Yay for medium pj's! I love sweet potatoes...rosted with coconut oil sounds great...I will have to try that. My boys went to see Superman this weekend too...they loved it!

Run, Chelle, Run! said...

Yeah size medium!!! You are right, buying those smaller sizes never ever EVER gets old. :)

Unknown said...

I'm loving my basket, too! I saw there's an add on for coconut oil, maybe I'll try it sometime.

That's awesome about the PJ's, I can't wait to experience that myself. And yes, summer PJ's are a must here!

Rachel said...

Yay for size medium!

Sheila said...

so I paid for the guy behind me..I did ask the barista..what is longest chain we have had of someone paying for someone elses..she said 52

WOW, that is awesome! Very cool to hear! And great job on the M pj...lol, yeah 108 during the day MIGHT mean that fuzzy pj's aren't going to cut it. :)

Lap Band Gal said...

What an amazing NSV! Size Medium! Woot! Woot!

Leigh said...

Isn't it great to be ordinary medium? I wouldn't trade it for anything:)

Beth Ann said...

Awesome! I can't eat grapes when filled either. That is one bummer about restriction.

Cheri said...

I saw all the coconut oil at Trader Joe's, but wasn't sure how to use it, so thanks for the idea. Next week... :-) That is cool about the coffee, and yay for pj's!