Weight Tracker

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Weigh in Wednesday

Last Week 175
This Week 179
-----------
Gain 4lbs

Yuck..did I tell you I hate not having a fill....I just eat way too much...and its not bad stuff...its just way too much food. Ugghhh
So I have been hitting the gym about 3-4 times a week.  This week I have gone Monday/Tuesday and I have therapy today so I won't be there but I am planning on Thursday and Friday... so far just cardio...been running/walking up to about 4 miles in 60 minutes I do a 7 min warm up and 5 minute cool down..then I have upped it this week to run 2 minutes .... walk 1 minute.  Feeling good not as sore..but thinking I need to push myself more....always that fine line on being too sore...but I notice my heartrate is recovering faster..but around the 40minute mark...it doesn't recover as quick so I know my body gets more tired.  So I will continue out the week at this pace and see if I am ready to up it to 3min run 1 min walk....not sure.

On the food front....I stopped typing and am sitting here...waiting for something better to enlighten you all with.  I had protein drink in the am with an iced coffee/sf vanilla then lean cuisine for lunch and edamame along with chicken cauliflower soup and big salad for dinner.  Watermelon for dessert and woke up starving in the middle of the night..to 2 bowls of cheerios w/skim milk (oy vey)...today I packed an oatmeal...to supplement my morning in hopes of curbing that late night hunger.  Been drinking tons of crystal light/water..aside from the iced coffee with sf vanilla...I am not drinking my calories. But I seem to be hitting 1700-2000 calories...ughh
Oh well..onward only one month to go.


8 comments:

Sheila said...

I do that walk/run thing also. I started at running for 2 minutes, then walk for 3. With practice and consistency I was able to get up to 15 minute runs, then walk for 5 to recover. That is great that you are still trying to be mindful of what you eat and how much during your unfill. I'm sure it's frustrating, but you are doing a good job of being mindful!

RockBand Barbie said...

Are you completely empty? When do they start putting it back in? I am going to get an unfill this Friday and later in the summer will be having the scope. My dr doesn't require the unfill, but don't feel comfortable getting the scope without getting the unfill.

Tina@The BanditGirl said...

You hang in there and resist the urge to beat yourself up! You are doing fine, considering the complete unfill!

Run, Chelle, Run! said...

I've never heard about this unfill scope thing....my surgeon doesn't do it. I joked with my husband that I never wanted to get pregnant again because it would require an unfill. I'm sure it's stressful!

Rachel said...

I like that walk/run plan. I get so discouraged that I can't run for xx minutes. Maybe if I go in knowing I'll walk/run it'll help.

Unknown said...

It sounds like you're making really good food choices though, and getting in good exercise. I think our bodies just adjust to the lower calories and when you change it, even to what is a normal amount for other people, the body freaks out a little. Hopefully it's just temporary.

Cheri said...

So annoying I'm sure. You are doing everything right - exercising, eating good foods, drinking lots. Hang in there!

Amy said...

Ok, so here's something funny. You mentioned Crystal Light. I used to drink the stuff quite a bit pre-band. Now it is rare if I do. Anywho, I noticed that once I finish drinking it, I crave food. Anything in sight! Maybe try a few days without the CL and see if it affects you at all. I thought it was a bunch of BS, but it really does increase my appetite.