Weight Tracker

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

ZEN.......OHM........

So Yesterday at therapy we meditated....at least thats what I call it...she almost put me to sleep.  I actually came out of it light headed and feeling great.
So this morning...I meditated....I did not have those same feelings...WHY?  Is it her soothing voice telling me to feel the breath exhaling and breath in feeling the air hit my nose hairs...did I breathe deeper there..was it the harp music playing in the background..note to self get harp music..
I am going to keep trying because I want that feeling again!
Work is finally calming down a bit or I should say that it is clicking and going faster so I am not so stressed about it.
I am headed to Flagstaff for a beer festival this weekend with my two bestie buds...I can't wait.  I used to go every year and I used to organize a camping trip or motel weekend and we had grown to about 15 of us that would go...then my hubby found out he was an alcoholic and that stopped..Well not this year...this year...this girl is going and my two buds Jay and Brian are coming.  I am excited!  Road trip and all!
Cooler weather...slimmer clothes...haaaaaaaaaaa


8 comments:

Run, Chelle, Run! said...

Good luck on the meditating...I wish I was better at shutting all the voices out too.

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh the festival sounds fun! Too bad John works weekends or we might have to check it out, too.
The meditation sounds lovely!

MBFL said...

Have fun at the drunk fest ;)

Rachel said...

Have fun at the beer fest! Sounds FUN!!

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

Oh have fun honey - you deserve it!

mdlapband said...

Try searching for meditation apps on your phone, there are some good ones! Have fun on your trip!!

Beth Ann said...

Fun!

Cheri said...

Hope you are having a blast there right now!!