Weight Tracker

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

No loss Wednesday

Last Weeks Weight 172.5
This Weeks Weight 172.5
---------------------
NO LOSS

Stayed the same.  I would say that a plateau was in order..but in reality..my food has not been spot on.  I have indulged in more than a few items I should not...BREAD and my calorie count was higher this week.  I wish I could have a few bad days and still lose...but my weight is so tightly tied to my calories.  So back to concentrating on my protein.    I am going out to lunch a couple times this weekend and my mom is taking Johnny camping so we have a date weekend...this is going to be a challenging weekend for me to stay on track with food.  I hate when I go out to eat a bunch..the calories are always higher no matter how hard I try to keep them down.  I will increase the exercise in hopes of counterbalancing the calories.

Oh an EGD is when they take a camera down your esophagus and check out your band to make sure no slips or enlarged pouches or dilation in your pouch.  Its just done by my office yearly to make sure the band is looking ok.

6 comments:

~Miss Lorie~ said...

No gain though... just looking on the positive side for you!

I also struggle when eating out. I almost always try and get a salad of some sort (which I love,) but the calories can still be out of control!

Good luck!

Unknown said...

I can relate totally to the eating out thing. It's like everything I have learned goes straight out the window. Way to maintain!!

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

You'll get it next week honey.

Connie O said...

Two weeks in a row at the same weight isn't a plateau, especially if you did have some higher-calorie days. Some weeks are just like that, even when every day has been stellar.

RockBand Barbie said...

I have never heard of anyone else (lapband people) having the scope done every year...is that common and I just didn't know it?? I have had to have one every year for the past 8 years, but totally unrelated to the band.

Cheri said...

I hope you have fun this weekend on your date, with Johnny off camping!