Weight Tracker

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

42 and proud!!!

So its my birthday today...I am 42..Yikes..can't believe I am 42..I still feel like my 20's at times.
I remember last year at this time.  I was recouping from my second surgery to fix my port. I remember thinking yay me....sitting there, was this going to work, at this point I was doubting it because I hadn't really lost much weight and I was a couple months out from my original surgery with no fills and eating pretty much anything.  I was pretty down.  I wish I could have told myself to relax and realize that I would be 170 at my next birthday..down almost a 100lbs, I would be living in size 10's flirting with 8's  I never thought I would get here...I had hoped to be under 200 but I always had doubts.
Well I don't have doubts anymore.  I did not give up...and there were many times I wanted to.  I kept doing what I saw so many other successful banders do.  So for my next birthday..I plan on being at goal at 150.  I plan to be at maintenance and I am looking forward to this new year and new me.  I think this is going to be a challenging year for me, but I am ready!

11 comments:

Anna said...

Happy, Happy Birthday, Pretty Lady!!! So proud of you for not giving up...you're doing GREAT! HUGS!!!

MBFL said...

Happy birthday gorgeous!!

Unknown said...

Happy birthday! What a fantastic year of accomplishment!

Connie O said...

Happy birthday! I remember 42 very well. It was a good year! I didn't have any trouble with turning 40, but then when I hit 41, I thought, "Oh no! It keeps on going!" But by the time I got to 42, I was fine with it again.

Your goal of being in maintenance by the next birthday sound so achievable! Congratulations!

Rhonda said...

Stop being such a rockstar, you're going to be thinner than me before the month is up!

Sorry I missed your birthday, boo! Love you!

Sarah said...

Happy birthday Jenn. You totally kicked butt this year. I just know you are going to hit your target soon.

RockBand Barbie said...

I know I already texted you, but wanted to tell you again...Happy Birthday!!!!! I hope it is as fabulous as you are!! I am 42 too (creeping up on 43)!!

Momee3021 said...

I came out of the woodwork just to send you love and say Happy Day! xo

Cheri said...

Happy happy birthday Jenn!!! I never knew you had so many challenges at the start of your band experience, I've only seen you doing so fabulous with it. I'm so glad you didn't give up! Here's to an even better year ahead!

Vanessa said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great day!

Mari said...

Happy Birthday, you are doing so great! x