Thanks to Laura Belle...I may just post today
1. I have a cookie exchange tonight at Jen's What you looking at skinny..and I am jacked to hang out. I think Elizabeth from Inside v. Outside is coming too...yeah!!!
2. I need to make some cookies..thinking about haystacks..because I love them so much and only eat them around the holidays
3. They have decided to change my career from Biztalk to become the SQL Server DBA...I must admit..I am looking forward to it, but it means a lot of self study and hard work ahead....still doing our scrum sessions at work and my first sprint..is some DBA work starting first of the year.
4. Xmas cards...where has the time gone..I keep hoping to get some family photo together but it just doesn't seem to happen... I will try again tonight.
5. We stripped the golf cart and sanded and washed it last night..today my dad is painting it .... black! I can't wait. I still need to recover the seats marroon but I at least have the material..just need to do it
6. I just love having my dad here...and I love the joy it brings johnny
7. I can't believe my heat is running and my A/C is not..for at least 2 days...could it by AZ winter now....shhhhh
8. Elf on the shelf is as much a blast for me as it is for Johnny..I highly encourage any parent to do it.
9. Not sure if we are going to make it up north to cut our tree down...the golf cart is taking precedence and technically we already have 1 tree.
10. Maintaining my weight..haven't lost or gained after unfill...hope that continues!