Weight Tracker

Friday, December 21, 2012

Christmas Plays Rock!

Christmas Plays are just plain awesome.  It was Kindergarten thru 3rd grade.  I loved it.  I cried, I laughed..I laughed until I cried.  They were all just so cute and so innocent up there on stage.  Johnny, it was apparent couldn't stand still..he was swaying and singing.  Before we went he came up to me and said "Mommy, you got me my first tie..I can't wait to wear it"  That made me smile...I forgot my sd card at home so no pics today...I am sorry because he did look super cute!
Today is my last day at the office for rest of the year.  I am super excited about that.
I have lots planned during my time off..ORGANIZATION.  I like to start the year with a clean office and clean garage..so I must organize during the next week and half.
I may not post much..because I like to stay off the computer during this time.  So I hope you all have a great Holiday!

5 comments:

Rhonda said...

Merry Christmas, Jenn!! :)

Leigh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leigh said...

Merry Christmas:)

tz said...

I have a couple weeks off and organization is on the agenda at my house too!

aren't kids the cutest! and yes Christmas plays with the little ones...awesome.

MandaPanda said...

Been awhile...finally catching up. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year sweetie!