Weight Tracker

Friday, December 7, 2012

Santa Baby....

Its Friday...yeah!!!
I am so ready for this week to be over.
We got notice that we are having a Christmas lunch..in a conference room and we are suppose to bring a $20 gift (WTF) seriously.  Last year our xmas party was at a bowling alley open bar and we got to leave after lunch.  This year we get a break and have to buy a gift...so not looking forward to it.

Took Johnny to see Santa.  It was cute.  When we were leaving Johnny said "Santa said I had been good this year......guess he didn't hear about my school issue on Monday" .... me...trying not to smile
 He also told me he tested Santa by checking out his beard and then asked him where the reindeer where...I guess Santa passed the test because he left him his list.(and he covets his list...has been adding stuff to it all month..)

Have a great Weekend Ladies!

10 comments:

Run, Chelle, Run! said...

That Santa picture is precious!!!

Tina@The BanditGirl said...

That boy of yours is TOOO Cute!

MBFL said...

Awe so cute.

Our parties always suck. Most other offices leave after the party but our boss is a nazi.

Anna said...

Too cute! Logan was deathly afraid of Santa last year (which resulted in a HILARIOUS photo), so I'm interested to see how he does this year...

Michelle said...

$20 gift we do a sigh up if interested only thing. I'd choose to not play

speck said...

Look at that sweet little face!

Sandra

MandaPanda said...

So cute!

Amy said...

LOL @ School issue!! :)

Leigh said...

What an absolute cutie you have there:)

Momee3021 said...

I Love that he tested Santa - I was just thinking that he is a very awesome looking Santa - I guess its because he REALLY IS Santa. Johnny is super cute. As for the $20 gift - a bit much I think. Happy Weekend!