Weight Tracker

Friday, December 14, 2012

Tis the Season for socializing!

I had a blast at the cookie exchange party..so many pretty ladies and great food.  I forgot how much fun it was to socialize(sadly I don't do it enough).

Yesterday was crazy with the golf cart getting it painted but we are almost there.  If Johnny hadn't touched it(and gotten it all over his uniform, we would be done) but dad is going to sand it out and repaint where it was touched.

Nice beautiful rainstorm with thunder and lightening last night...everything smells so clean...Love the rain!

I got paid today so let the Xmas shopping begin!  I haven't started yet..but I am ready for some power shopping..with only 1 present under the tree..its time to remedy that!

We are headed out to eat tonight, which we do not do very often but wanted to thank my dad for painting the golf cart and he doesn't take money so this was about all I am able to do.  Looking forward to going out as a family!  We are going to the Deer Valley Airport because I think Johnny and my dad will love all the airplanes and its the type of food my dad likes..nothing fancy!  In fact I think its fish fry friday...I will be taking in the salad bar!

Saturday we have swim lessons and Xmas party at church and then Sunday we have a birthday party and lunch with my AZ band girls..so all in all a great weekend.  Hope you all enjoy yours.

4 comments:

MandaPanda said...

Glad you had fun! Kids always seem to find the only wet paint around, huh?

Leigh said...

Have a great weekend:)

speck said...

I would flip out if I was just starting my shopping! lol

Golf cart sounds great. That was sweet of your dad.

Sandra

No name said...

I can't wait to see pictures of the golf cart!!!