Weight Tracker

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Goal not to lose weight before fill..

So I was real worried that now that my band is empty I am going to put the weight back on.  I mean it happened in April when they found out my fills were not working and I had a flipped port...I gained 6 lbs before my port revision.  I spent the rest of May losing those 6 lbs.  I DO NOT WANT THAT TO HAPPEN AGAIN...it was like I lost 2 months.  This time not as drastic I was emptied on Saturday and my first fill will be next Thursday.  I know I can do this.

I went to the gym yesterday and worked my butt off for 1 1/2 hours...it felt glorious.  I sweated buckets.  Then went home and had a protein shake took a shower and went to bed.  Nighttime is my worst and snacking at night time means I must stay away from the kitchen at all costs.  Night 1 was successful.  Sunday doesn't count I was on liquids.

So after my last fill last tuesday and my unfill Saturday I had lost roughly 10lbs.  I think some of it was dehydration so I figured I would gain a little back and when I weighed on Monday I had put on 3 lbs but the nice thing today was those three pounds are gone and I am back to my lowest.  Woot Woot.

My plan is to use vegetables to fill up and to use exercise to burn those calories.  I am planning on being at the gym all week.

On the personal front....still no check from hubbies work.  I am quite amazed and hope they don't screw up this Fridays check too(he gets paid weekly).  They are a huge company so you would think they can get there act together.  I bet they will combine the two checks and then I will end up with less because more taxes will get taken out..ugghhhh

So I think I mentioned that we bought a golf cart this weekend at an auction. Its a fixer upper for sure but I can't wait to fix it up and tool around up here.  I plan on painting it and my mom and I will recover the seats and put new tires on it....fun fun!


5 comments:

MandaPanda said...

I can see you being hell on wheels in a golf cart! LOL!

I think it sounds like you've got a great plan for the next couples weeks. Healthy snacks and exercise will keep you in a good place. Hang in there!

adorkbl said...

Sorry about the unfill. Sounds like you have a good plan in place!! :)

Amy said...

you're too young for a golf cart, lady!! :)

Rhonda said...

It WON'T happen again. You've got me now. We'll keep each other motivated! :)

Sarah said...

Golf cart! AWESOME! Do you know that my son Cole wants one BADLY? lol He thinks they're just the coolest.

Way to ROCK the workouts, girl!

Sarah
www.thinfluenced.com