1. So I like to learn lessons the hard way...and apparently I am just stupid--lol. Got hungry again and had to pick up johnny and go to grocery store. I got a rotiserrie chicken at store..as soon as I got home I took 2 bites of chicken breast...bam got stuck...came back up all slimy...had to walk around a bit to get that feeling to go away. I should have planned better. I should have had a shake or protein bar with me in my purse for those moments but I didn't. I got a new purse at charming charlies this weekend and forgot to put them in there. doh!~
2. I did not go to zumba last night..felt like it was too soon..not even 3 weeks until today. So we rescheduled for next thursday. I did go walking though so that made feel good.
3. Need new tennis shoes mine just are not cutting it.
4. Waiting for housecleaner she is 2 1/2 hours late...maybe she is not coming? I haven't felt like bending over and scrubbing toilet or shower since surgery so hubby set up a housecleaner which I was glad because the house is driving me nuts!
5. Work is awesome..figured out some crazy new stuff in Biztalk(thats the language I code in) that I had to google to get it working but figured it out all on my own and should save the company some money so that made me feel good. I just took on a new coding language at work, they sent me to training and there are no experts at work. Me and this other guy are it. But its marketable and I haven't done anything new in 12 years so its awesome to get out of my comfort zone.
6. Still losing weight...yay! I have been really trying to fill up on protein and it does keep me fuller longer. I have not had a protein shake in a few days because I am managing to get it in thru chicken, tuna, beans. My new favorite..wasa cracker with chicken/apples/onions/greek yogurt...very nummy.
7. No reflux...that is so awesome I love not having heartburn and my nails are growing like crazy! In fact I need to paint them they look shabby.
8. Went to charming charlies this weekend LOVE THAT STore...spent some money and time on me and got a few bracelets and earring, purse...I could drop a wad in that place.
9. Hubby is interviewing with a big company that is going well and its a full time job working from home so that is a bonus seeing how right now we barely see each other with his hours being different from mine.
10. I love looking at peoples food diaries and seeing what they eat...is that bad? I get ideas from them to try new things...kind of eaves dropping no?
Have a great Thursday