Weight Tracker

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Why is there two of everyone....

So I just got back from taking my son to the dentist and getting his back molar filled.  It was hilarious(probably not the best words to say) When they gave him the meds I could tell they were working because he asked why the robot on tv had four legs and then why was there two of everyone...too funny.
Right now he is watching cartoons and wondering why his lip is swollen and swearing it won't go away.
I left to go get him a happy meal and leave dad with firm instructions to stay with him because I don't want him walking incase he falls over or falls into something.   I come home......and Johnny is walking around with a walkie talkie(because thats what dad gave him before he went outside to work)....REALLY!  ugghhh I did laugh a little.....
So today it looks like I play nurse maid today....I tried to get good sleep last night because I know I will be hopping today - LOL!
I am a little disappointed the scale has not moved..ok just a little disappointed because I know I just came off two week big losses...but its almost like you come to expect it(funny how quickly I think that should be the norm!)
My skinny minnie blogfriend Terrie is sending me some 10's  and she said she found a pair of 8's(I busted a gut laughing about that one considering I am still amazed to even be trying on a 10!)  So sweet of her to send them to me!
Well his majesty is  beckoning me for more juice...see you all later!

7 comments:

Tina@The BanditGirl said...

Grandparents are funny...they remind us we worry too much!

Connie O said...

Don't be disappointed--you'll see some downward movement soon if you keep up the good work!

Too funny about Johnny at the dentist. What did they give him? And how come I can't get some of that?

No name said...

The walkie talkie cracked me up! I guess that's one way to stay in touch... :)

MBFL said...

There are some really funny youtube videos at kids at the dentist. Poor kiddo, get the video camera out!!

If the 8's don't fit now, they will!! Funny how I still have so many 10's. I think I gave them to a couple friends at work. I might have some True Religion 30's too but I will have to remember what I did with them. Oh, and that had been hemmed for my short legs.

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

Funny! We can never leave men in charge, can we?

Cheri said...

How exciting to be wearing new clothing sizes! :-)

I get scared when they numb the little guys - our dentist put big fear in me telling about a boy who chewed his tongue. :-( Glad Johnny is feeling better!

Unknown said...

I have some great video of my daughter on funny gas when she had oral surgery! It is the funniest thing ever!! I totally can relate :) The scale will move. All of your hard work will pay off!