Weight Tracker

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Weigh in Thursday

Weigh in last week 182.5
Weigh in this week 177.5
--------------------------
total loss 5 lbs

Woot Woot!  I am in the 170's  Which feels great!  Well maybe not great...The chaffing has started.  I have rashes folks!  Not pretty.  I went out and bought new bras and underwear in hopes to stop the red rashes I have developed.  It was nice to now be buying size 5/6 in underwear from 8/9 and size 36C in bra instead of 38D.  It is amazing how great you feel when your unders fit!  My mom said to try monkeybutt so I may stop at the store tonight and pick some up.  Powder works for a couple of hours but then it hurts again.  I was using my GLIDE running stick but it is rather expensive so I am looking for alternatives.

I took my glass class yesterday and had a blast assembling the lamp shade here are a few pics

I still have about 4 hours of soldering..all I did was tack it together so that I got the general shape secured.  I love the green glass..it really shows the light pretty cool.  I hung it just to see if it was level..but it will go on a post not hanging.  There is a crown also on the top that is not shown here
Yesterday was beautiful...went home and sat out on the porch reading a magazine and sipping iced tea...great day off.
Johnny fell asleep..with captain rex costume on..thought it was cute

9 comments:

Tina@The BanditGirl said...

Look as sweet Johnny! Wow on the weight loss...very nicely done! I have a goal to hit the 170s by some time in April. On chafing/rash, I find powder hurts worse (too dry) and that good old fashioned vasoline is best. I also make sure I put a little on before working out to keep the sweat away until I shower. Good luck!

Anna said...

You are rockin' those losses, woman! Great job, keep it up. (And send some my way, while you're at it!) Oh, and the glass is gorgeous!

Jen said...

WOOHOO GIRL!!! YOU ROCK!!!
Love the lampshade... beautiful!!!

Laura Belle said...

Holy shit girl!!! You are the bomb.com!!! 5 lbs! BOOM!

I'm loving your lamp! too cool!

Unknown said...

Awesome Loss!! You are totally kicking a$$!! Congrats! Great pictures!

Elizabeth said...

you are killing it!!!!! pic is so cute!!! love it!

RockBand Barbie said...

170's.....AWESOME!!!!!

Amy said...

oohhhh...I need 38D's...that's what I'm in right now!

Connie O said...

Congrats on the loss--you are rocketing down the scale!

Love the lamp! What a fun crafty thing to do.