Weight Tracker

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Ten Things Thursday

Ten Things Thursday!!!!
Thanks Prego--Laura Belle!

1.)  Johnny did great at the dentist..but his lip and cheek were numb and it bothered him so he pulled on it until it swelled...now his lip is huge.
2.) I picked up weeds yesterday for over an hour.......so many weeds.  I know its going to rain tomorrow so I am hoping the weeds don't all come back!
3.)  I went to my stained glass class yesterday.  Here is a lamp similar to one I am making.
4.)  All we did was cut the glass yesterday using the mortons glass cutting tool below..it helped me cut the pieces exactly to match.. I have had one of these tools for years and never taken it out of the box because I wasn't sure how to use it.
5.)  Entered Johnny in a chess tournament this weekend...oh boy that ought to keep me on the edge of my seat...bahhahahahah
6.)  I forgot to post yesterday but my weight is still 182.5....I haven't lost any this week.  I am cool with that as I am coming off losing almost 14lbs in two weeks
7.) I am sick of my protein shakes.  I used to get the ones at costco and have one every morning....I am sick of them..they just don't taste good anymore....need to find a new one I like.
8.) Got an oil change yesterday...I hate going and sitting while I wait for them to change my oil...and then try to sneak an extra charge in.....
9.) Got some new PJ bottoms at walmart only $3 each..they were on clearance...a little childlike but oh well they are soft and warm...they are hello kitty and spongebob...
10.) My mom wants my ringsize because her work is giving her a ring and she doesn't want it so she is going to give it to.  I have not been wearing any of my rings because my fingers shrunk..I used to be a size 10.5 in my ring finger...12 on my middle finger..but none of them fit..I will need to go get sized.

6 comments:

Run, Chelle, Run! said...

That lamp is beautiful! Is making stained glass hard? I feel like it would be so complicated!

Elizabeth said...

Love the lip!! Mya does that everytime.... its like they have to make sure it is still there! lol

The stained glass class looks really fun!

Rhonda said...

Come on by, I'll size you. ;)

RockBand Barbie said...

That poor baby...I can't believe how swollen his lip is :(

I have some Hello Kitty sleep pants too!!! I love them :)

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

Aww- he's so cute with a fat lip. Dude - where are the pics of the HK pajamas? lol

Laura Belle said...

Awwww, he looks so sad. But I giggled a little too. Because he's so cute/sad looking. lol.

Stained glass huh? Look at you and your creative ass going!!

Can't wait to see the finished product!