Weight Tracker

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Ice cream and fills!

So I made a fill appointment for this Saturday...which is probably a good thing.
I did not want to get on the scale yesterday because of the superbowl feeding frenzy.  I hopped on it today and choked..yikes up 3lbs..now I know I did not eat that much...but I bet it shakes out to being up a pound by weigh in wednesday.
Yesterday I made a turkey meatloaf, mashed potatoes and green beans...I ate a plateful...seriously no problem.  The green beans were yummy they were fresh and I cooked them with Chicken broth and fresh garlic. Yum Yummy and everyone in the house ate it all so I know it was a hit.
I have been having a yummy skinny cow ice cream sandwhich at night that I need to stop...but boy are they yummy

I printed out the W2 this morning...time to start gathering my tax stuff to see how much I owe...I just have this feeling I will owe again this year.  Hoping its not as much as last year.  I decided I would do my taxes myself this year because every year I have hired it out we have owed and there is something about paying $260 and oweing.  I personally think the tax guy should give better advice for what I pay him for .. I don't think I should owe each year.  We have been adjusting our taxes too with his advice but it is never enough.  We started out oweing $4800 then $3200 and last year $1200 so I kind of have this feeling it will be $600 this year....we use to get money back every year but then I have fewer and fewer deductions that I can take it seems.

4 comments:

Anna said...

I hate taxes! Good luck, and I will be crossing my fingers for a return instead! :)

Run, Chelle, Run! said...

Good luck with the taxes!!!

MBFL said...

Maybe in two years you will get money back!! Good luck, that is so not fun.

I started mine but can't find my receipts for donations.

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

Tax appt for us is tonight too and I'm fuh-reeking out about it. We've never owed and I hope to God we don't this year either. And Jesus Balls - those ice creams are sooooo good. If I could eat just one that'd be even better but I want the whole package.