1. If you believe in a God - who or what form does it take? Person or thing? He or she? None of the above?
I believe in God...not really saying much more...think it would be hard to describe in a short blog.
2. If it were considered socially acceptable - would you stop shaving or waxing?
No I would shave. I like being clean of body hair...I feel dirty with it.
3. How often do you weigh yourself? Why?
Every day and I also believe it keeps me in check if I don't get in on the scale its usually because I know it will not be favorable but if I don't address it right away...it will spiral.
4. When was the last time you admitted you were wrong? (Thank you to Joey for this question)
I feel like I admit it a lot. Things are just not as black and white as I have always thought they were. I find that I really don't know a lot and that is good. I am constantly learning that there are a lot of RIGHT answers.
5. Repeat question. How was your week?
My week was pretty good still needing to practice my banding skills of eating slow, taking smaller bites and chew chew chew. I can easily get stuck and do because I forget these things or get in a hurry. I have noticed that some things I could eat prior to a fill no problem now I must chew more and eat slower....if I was just doing that to begin with never would have been an issue
blog land....sorry Draz I just can't seem to get the whole link and post thing..what can I say...I'm a dummy and do not seem to want to take the time to learn how to do this properly.